As more media coverage and national attention brings mould and INdoor air quality to the forefront of your client’s concerns, many clients have become knowledgeable about mould infestations and health issues.
If you represent an insurance company, you may already be familiar with our services. As the insurance professional, you can have the answers your clients need. By understanding important issues and health hazards, you can recommend a certified INdoor Air Quality Specialist who will assess and analyze the property.
The solutions recommended by this specialist will allow you and your client to move forward with the transaction quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Being equipped with some basic knowledge will help you address these problems more effectively the next time a water loss of any kind happens.
Contact one of representatives today for more information on mould related claims and mould insurance policies.
CIS provides assistance to all insurance companies serving residential and commercial properties. Our timely response and quick turnaround times ensure our clients receive their reports promptly. This allows our clients to efficiently manage their properties. This includes:
- Initial investigation and assessments for water damage, mould and sewer backups.
- Post Remediation and Verification (PRV) clearance testing.
- Thermal imaging services for water damage and floods.
- Preparing Scope of Work for abatement.
- Site supervision/project management from start to finish.
Our Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP) are trained and follow the IICRC S500 and S520 Guidelines and the Canadian Construction Association guidelines. Our staff includes:
- Certified Mould Assessors (CMA)
- Certified Mould Inspectors (CMI)
- Certified Microbial Consultants (CMC)
- Certified Environmental Inspectors (CEI)
- Certified Indoor Environmental Consultants (CIEC)
- Certified Industrial Hygiene Managers
- Certified Thermographers
- Certified Radon Specialists
- Certified Engineering Technologists
- Certified Environmental Site Assessors
- Professional Engineers